Images are displaying in the opposite eyes

Please post here if you have problems with SpaceSys
You can also send us emails at support@3dea.hr or contact us directly by Skype username SpaceSys.Support

• Hello,

I just downloaded your product and I love the concept. I have searched the forum and can not find any topic on my issue so I am starting this thread. When I launch the program it displays what should be in my left eye in the right and the same for the right eye. For example the logo on the splash screen is split and the left half displays on the right edge of the right eye. Once the program loads everything is blurry and unusable. When I exit the program I get an error that something bad happened and it asks to creates a diagnostic file. I click yes and then it fails to create the file. I do not know what is going on but if someone could point me in the right direction I would appreciate it.

Thanks,
    RDubs12
    RDubs12

• Hello RDubs12 and welcome to our forums!

Thanks for your interest in SpaceSys and for your feedback. Please excuse the later response, our team was away from HQ for several days for a business trip.

Until now we have not had such an issue reported by any of our users or popping up in any of our internal tests. Can you please make sure that you have the latest GPU drivers and DirectX installed because there are similar issues reported on Oculus Rift support forums. Can you also report your system specs and OS version, as well as Oculus Rift device (DK1 or DK2) version and the installed Oculus runtime version. We would also need to know your version of SpaceSys (0.2.6 or lower?).

Regarding the SpaceSys exit issue, can you confirm everything works without stereoscopy enabled? If the same issue happens without stereoscopy, please try resetting all world save files from the Config app and try launching SpaceSys again.

Regards,

3Dea Dev team
    madhatter

Return to Support

Information