programs not working

Please post here if you have problems with SpaceSys
You can also send us emails at support@3dea.hr or contact us directly by Skype username SpaceSys.Support
Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:38 pm

• this is a super cool idea and i really look forward to playing around with this but i just downloaded the demo and it seems to work ok, other than making my laptop a little hot haven't tried it on the pc yet, until i try to open a program. file browsing works fine within the virtual OS but once i try to open say google chrome be it through the 3D icon or in the file browser it opens it just as it normally would, not in the 3D environment but in a regular separate window, not sure why this is happening and it really limits what i can do to basically just browsing files which isn't very entertaining and requires that i leave the 3D environment to actually look at them. i'm running windows 7 and i would definitely be inclined to licence this product and further experiment with it but i would like to feel a little more confident that i could actually have some fun with it and not just browse files, any idea what might be going wrong here?
    hedawn

Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:20 am

• Hello,

I think that we wrote like 140 posts where we say that the current demo that you can download is not what you can see in the videos and that the one from the videos will be available in a week.

With that said.. you will have to be patient!

Few more days..
    Dalmat

Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:19 pm

• Dalmat wrote:Hello,

I think that we wrote like 140 posts where we say that the current demo that you can download is not what you can see in the videos and that the one from the videos will be available in a week.

With that said.. you will have to be patient!

Few more days..

oh okk my bad i'm sorry i have no problem waiting, i seen a post about that but i confused the sign up date for the post date and thought it was from awhile ago, that and the site said the demo was fully featured so i wasn't sure
    hedawn

Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:54 am

• well, that was mine probably :) should have put in the date.

I usually count that there is a date somewhere in the post..

anyway, few more days..

Thank you for patience.
    Dalmat

Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:59 pm

• Can you specify what is not working exactly?
    SpaceSys is still an alpha product and you are experiencing problems that we are trying to solve most probably but we cant help if you dont write down exactly what is going on.
    Sorry for the trouble.. But we cant help this way..

Write down the operating system, graphics card, and the error that you get (if an error pops up)
    If you are using Oculus Rift, please tell us what SDK you are using..

Thank you !
    Dalmat

Return to Support

Information