Paradise island probs?

Please post here if you have problems with SpaceSys
You can also send us emails at support@3dea.hr or contact us directly by Skype username SpaceSys.Support
Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:11 am

• I'm having trouble with paradise island. First time I was on it everything was great except it was slow, the second time all my icons were gone,
    and after that it says it had a prob and had to shut down after a minute or 2. I still am just running the demo if that has anything to do with it.
    jedclampet

Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:49 pm

• hello

well, first what you run is an alpha build, so there are problems with it.

The island world is very demanding, we use it as our benchmark so please turn down your settings in the config app a bit, unless you have GTX980 or Titan :)
    The most important option that has to be switched on is "use half sized resolution buffers" (we will simplify the name later ) that is the performance killer..

About the icons gone, you have the cache, you probably cleared it somehow.. there is also a way to shut down and delete all changes in the world, all the icons you set in it.. it is CTRL+ALT+Q
    if you exit spacesys like that, you delete all the icons you set inside.

Can you tell us what is your Windows version?

Soon we will push an update that will run more stable..
    Dalmat

Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:43 pm

• Hey thanks It works again and my icons are back.

oh and I'm running Win 7.
    jedclampet

Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:01 am

• We are clearing out some bugs, we identified one that caused all the icons to dissapear once you move away from the center of the world, it unloads areas that contain data, and doesnt load it back as we don't save them, we never went that far :)

Bug fixed, thank you for the test :)
    Dalmat

Return to Support

Information