Installation

Please post here if you have problems with SpaceSys
You can also send us emails at support@3dea.hr or contact us directly by Skype username SpaceSys.Support
Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:56 am

• https://www.dropbox.com/sh/c02gdfeml2jqhhm/upKs9JaGYB

maybe i altered a setting to an unstable value? after deleting config.xml , the app wont start. Error Message: Cannot pre initialize - failed to read config data from XML with path:C:\ .........

well, different computer, different errors^^
    Draganter
    Donator

Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:34 pm

• Tnx for feedback!
    it seams that SpaceSys cannot read your Music library. Please check is there anything unusual with Libraries/Music location.
    I had to tell you to start the app from the Config tool, not with the launcher, sorry.. That's the reason for pre initialize error.
    You can use the Config.xml file from here:
    https://drive.google.com/folderview?id= ... sp=sharing
    If that doesn't work and if you repeated installation over existing one you can try to uninstall the app and than install it again.
    miro@3dea

Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:36 pm

• ok i will try that later, now that you mention that, i think i deleted the music folder when i was inside the app, maybe that means i deleted it inside windows too, and its needed for 3dea, because 3dea uses it as a folder on the island ?
    Draganter
    Donator

Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:57 pm

• exactly, Music folder inside Libraries is one of the Spaces currently predefined in the app. Initial idea was that if it is known Windows folder it should be there, but you proved that it was a wrong assumption ;)
    I will fix that for the future updates. Quick fix is to "restore it to its original state in the navigation pane by right-clicking Libraries and then clicking Restore default libraries."
    That is copied from:
    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/wind ... -questions
    miro@3dea

Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:50 pm

• I can't download from the forum is there a mirror I could try. When I download the zip folder it is empty! What can I do? I want to buy this after I try it. I greenlighted you and told all my friends to do the same.
    dotails

Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:39 pm

• Welcome to our forums and thanks for supporting us on Steam!

We moved our server recently to the new provider and have been experiencing some issues with file downloads. We are working on this issue and it will be resolved in a day or two. In the mean time please use the temporary link to download the current version setup:

EDIT:
    File downloads are now working so the temporary link has been removed.
    madhatter

Previous

Return to Support

Information