- "Send To" Context menu items implemented properly
- Implemented "Create New" Context menu items functionality (folder, shortcut, registered shell extensions..)
- Implemented real time folder watcher so any changes (additions / deletions / renames) to opened spaces from inside or outside of SpaceSys are automatically refreshed in SpaceSys.
- Launch Config tool by selecting an item from SpaceSys global context menu
- Fixed: After downloading update from Config tool, open the proper folder for downloaded file
- Fixed: When launching SpaceSys after changing environment, sometimes it would not start properly
- Fixed: Main thread would sometimes block after refreshing space
- Small improvements in Live Windows performance
- Various internal refactorings and performance tweaks
Limitations / known issues / unfinished features:
- Performing a time consuming shell operation (copy / move) on Win 8.1 sometimes does not properly initialize SpaceSys internal progress dialog and Windows default progress dialog is launched instead
Detailed instructions on using Live Windows is posted in separate thread / post:
Enabling Live Windows Feature Tutorial
As always, your feedback is very valuable to us.
3Dea dev team